Friday, April 10, 2009

Congratulation my nieces


Graduation should indeed be a joyous occasion because it marks not only culmination of that hard work but also the foundation of equally hard earned success. For all these, you deserve my warmest congratulation my nieces.
I believe that you are now ready to face the world, a world that is unfortunately beleaguered these days. The recent global recession has led to an unprecedented death of job. Getting employed, you will most likely to face a stiff competition. But then you have the foundation of excellence that should give you the confidence to face all the challenges ahead.
I must congratulate to my two sisters, as your parents, our family member who have supported both of you reaching this critical stage in your life.Good luck both of you…

No comments:

Post a Comment